Monday, March 3, 2014

Winter 2014


It's been awhile since I posted, but I'll catch you up on life at Rose Cattle Company in Three Forks, Montana. This winter has been extremely windy and has shown us record freezing temperatures...the coldest I've been in for a long time. The chill is hard to describe...think freezing and then subtract another 60 degrees to that! Bundling up is serious business

John, Jacob and Karoline attended the Cattle Industry Convention in Nashville in February. That's always a great learning experience and it gives us new ideas to try on the ranch throughout the year. We were able to enjoy a night at the Grand Ole Ory and as always, there was educational meetings like Cattlemen's Colleges and Regional Caucuses.

All of the Rose Family, (John, Jacob, Kelsey, Jackson, Nicole and Karoline) were able to spend Christmas in Sun Valley with Grandma Mary Rose and John's sister Allison and her family. It was nice to be able to relax for a few days and for the first time, we were ALL able to leave Toston at the same time. Even Sweep got to come along. We surprised John with a custom saddle for Christmas..it was a special moment for all of us kids and for dad.


We are hoping March will bring sunshine and green grass. Calves will be hitting the ground here in a few weeks. The door is always open, stop by and say hi!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. It's nice to see the family together and relaxing--if only for a bit.
    Carrie and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete